Malaysian resort forced to scrap Miss Bikini night – AP, September 23, 2011
…Hamidah Othman, the state government’s official in charge of tourism and investment, said authorities would not allow such an event, which she said could “cause a negative impact and shame the nation.”
Activists were also concerned because photos on Facebook of a beach party at the resort last year showed several young bikini-clad women, mainly from Malaysia’s ethnic Chinese non-Muslim minority…
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Buffalo-Surrounded Pagoda
- Please let us arrest him!
- Carrying the rich man