Malaysian Protesters Shift from Streets to Stadium – AP, July 6, 2011
…The plan is spearheaded by independent activists who want an overhaul of electoral laws to ensure transparency in national polls widely expected by mid-2012. Some activists had earlier voiced hopes that as many as 100,000 people would march in Kuala Lumpur, making it Malaysia’s biggest political rally in nearly four years…
- The real reason people are poor
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?