Malaysian Protesters Shift from Streets to Stadium – AP, July 6, 2011
…The plan is spearheaded by independent activists who want an overhaul of electoral laws to ensure transparency in national polls widely expected by mid-2012. Some activists had earlier voiced hopes that as many as 100,000 people would march in Kuala Lumpur, making it Malaysia’s biggest political rally in nearly four years…
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?