Malaysian Protesters Shift from Streets to Stadium – AP, July 6, 2011
…The plan is spearheaded by independent activists who want an overhaul of electoral laws to ensure transparency in national polls widely expected by mid-2012. Some activists had earlier voiced hopes that as many as 100,000 people would march in Kuala Lumpur, making it Malaysia’s biggest political rally in nearly four years…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Should Obama be involved with the Dhammachayo case?