Malaysia to review law after web ‘blackout’ – AFP, August 14, 2012
… Critics say under the amendment any web host, provider of a wifi network, or ordinary user of a computer or mobile device can be found liable for any defamatory or harmful content sent via its systems.
Activists have called it an attempt by the ruling coalition government, which has been in power for more than five decades, to clamp down on the Internet…
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck