Malaysia: Sexual diversion from Najib’s weak budget – freemalaysiatoday.com, October 11, 2011
The latest video allegedly showing Anwar Ibrahim in a Thai hotel room is another attempt to divert people’s attention from the weak budget…
In a statement today, PKR vice president N Surendran said it was not surprising that the video was uploaded just days after Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak announced next year’s budget…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing
- News from the 1890s