Malaysia and Thailand partner to end political fires in the South Thailand – bikyamasr.com, July 15, 2012
…During February’s formal visit, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak stated, “Malaysia supports the solutions to Thailand’s problems on its south border in a peaceful way and opposes all acts of violence in every form, including terrorism and suppression. Malaysia supports the citizens of Thailand to be loyal to the Thai monarchy…”
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting