Malaysia and Thailand partner to end political fires in the South Thailand – bikyamasr.com, July 15, 2012
…During February’s formal visit, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak stated, “Malaysia supports the solutions to Thailand’s problems on its south border in a peaceful way and opposes all acts of violence in every form, including terrorism and suppression. Malaysia supports the citizens of Thailand to be loyal to the Thai monarchy…”
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?
- Arrested for providing a place for a criminal to hide