Malaysia and Thailand partner to end political fires in the South Thailand – bikyamasr.com, July 15, 2012
…During February’s formal visit, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak stated, “Malaysia supports the solutions to Thailand’s problems on its south border in a peaceful way and opposes all acts of violence in every form, including terrorism and suppression. Malaysia supports the citizens of Thailand to be loyal to the Thai monarchy…”
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Who is left to burn Thailand?