From Manager, February, 2012
Left: We shall reign in righteousness for the benefit and happiness of the Siamese people
Right: We shall safeguard the constitution that Thaksin drafts for his sole absolute power.
The caption reads: In which of these ways do we want the Thai king to take an oath?
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military