Khop Fa sees the light – The Nation, May 17, 2011
…Nui, 28, who now runs a firm called A Thing Book Publisher, didn’t think dharma could be measured rationally, nor any of the rituals of Buddhist belief.
He doubted there was any overt power in the scent of incense or the pouring of holy water. He wondered why people wish for material things when they tham boon – make merit…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?