Khop Fa sees the light – The Nation, May 17, 2011
…Nui, 28, who now runs a firm called A Thing Book Publisher, didn’t think dharma could be measured rationally, nor any of the rituals of Buddhist belief.
He doubted there was any overt power in the scent of incense or the pouring of holy water. He wondered why people wish for material things when they tham boon – make merit…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight