Khop Fa sees the light – The Nation, May 17, 2011
…Nui, 28, who now runs a firm called A Thing Book Publisher, didn’t think dharma could be measured rationally, nor any of the rituals of Buddhist belief.
He doubted there was any overt power in the scent of incense or the pouring of holy water. He wondered why people wish for material things when they tham boon – make merit…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Constitution must come from the people