Khop Fa sees the light – The Nation, May 17, 2011
…Nui, 28, who now runs a firm called A Thing Book Publisher, didn’t think dharma could be measured rationally, nor any of the rituals of Buddhist belief.
He doubted there was any overt power in the scent of incense or the pouring of holy water. He wondered why people wish for material things when they tham boon – make merit…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Red Shirt and Black Panther
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist