From Manager, February 21, 2013
Caption: Only way to make Chalerm go to the southern provinces
Sign: 3 southern provinces
A woman with a bottle of wine: Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra
A man: Deputy PM Chalerm Yubamrung
[This refers to Chalerm not traveling to the Deep South. This is despite his being tasked with overseeing the government efforts to solve the insurgency. The bottle of wine refers to incidents both during a trip to Malaysia and during parliament when he was accused of being drunk.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work