From Mahaprachachon, April 27-May 3, 2012
Reconciliation is not collusion.
The world has to move, the country must go on. If we can’t get through conflict problems to the way of reconciliation, the way to develop the country will have more troubles and barriers. This reconciliation is not collusion? So do not walk pass “democracy hero’s souls.” [meaning the Red Shirts want justice for the deaths they experienced] Who will you reconcile to? Did you ask “redshirt” people?
[This is a criticism of Yingluck and Thaksin's moves to "forgive and forget" all the events of the past years if Thaksin can be pardoned.]
Headlines along the right side:
- The Maturity of Thai politicians.
- AEC and Thai industries.
- Lesson learn at Patumthani.
- Pour water and ask for blessing from Gen. Prem.
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007