From Mahaprachachon, April 15-21, 2011
The headline reads: To test the willingness of the Supreme Army Commander – To test the power of the Red Shirts
[This refers to Red Shirt skepticism over the Supreme Army Commander Gen. Songkitti Jaggabatara’s pledge that the military will not interfere in politics.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- More on police buying their promtions
- Abhisit for leader!