- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Same cartoon idea from both pro- & anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- 1932: “Siamese skyline”
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- Nine Years Ago Today: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai
- Thaksin’s “Electric Pole” Candidate Laid to Rest
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- The execution of the Mekong River pirate: What really happened between Chinese & Thai authorities?
Mahakan Fort News
Mahakan Fort News - Amnesty International, March 16, 2010 ...In addition to being an integral piece of the architectural landscape of the Ratanakosin area, the fort is also a key site today in a community's struggle for survival. The countdown has begun: in another 17 months the people living behind the fort will be forced to leave and their homes destroyed. Where is the justice in this? And have the authorities given any thought to the dignity of the people living there?...