Mahakan Fort News - Amnesty International, March 16, 2010
...In addition to being an integral piece of the architectural landscape of the Ratanakosin area, the fort is also a key site today in a community's struggle for survival. The countdown has begun: in another 17 months the people living behind the fort will be forced to leave and their homes destroyed. Where is the justice in this? And have the authorities given any thought to the dignity of the people living there?...
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?
- The Dead and Thaksin