- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Red Protests – May 25-26, 2010
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Chalerm vows Thaksin will be home this year – Behead me if he isn’t, deputy PM tells reds
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Three Years Ago: Snipers on the Skytrain Tracks
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- The Hopewell Project
Mahakan Fort News
Mahakan Fort News - Amnesty International, March 16, 2010 ...In addition to being an integral piece of the architectural landscape of the Ratanakosin area, the fort is also a key site today in a community's struggle for survival. The countdown has begun: in another 17 months the people living behind the fort will be forced to leave and their homes destroyed. Where is the justice in this? And have the authorities given any thought to the dignity of the people living there?...