Mahakan Fort News - Amnesty International, March 16, 2010
...In addition to being an integral piece of the architectural landscape of the Ratanakosin area, the fort is also a key site today in a community's struggle for survival. The countdown has begun: in another 17 months the people living behind the fort will be forced to leave and their homes destroyed. Where is the justice in this? And have the authorities given any thought to the dignity of the people living there?...
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets