Mahakan Fort News - Amnesty International, March 16, 2010
...In addition to being an integral piece of the architectural landscape of the Ratanakosin area, the fort is also a key site today in a community's struggle for survival. The countdown has begun: in another 17 months the people living behind the fort will be forced to leave and their homes destroyed. Where is the justice in this? And have the authorities given any thought to the dignity of the people living there?...
- 8 Years Ago: Has Thaksin really quit politics?
- 12 Years Ago: Purachai book ‘outrages’ TRT faithful
- 12 Years Ago: Thai Rak Thai vows 2004 is a “golden year” for Thailand to move up on par with Singapore, Korea and Taiwan
- 10 Years Ago: As TRT falters, Chalerm sees an opportunity
- Betrayal Pig
- Coconut Shell Land
- Roasted Pork Democrat Party
- New York Times retracts claims about crime wave in Thailand
- Perspective of Escaping
- How to hide Rajabhkti Park? Editorial cartoons from Thai newspapers
- Three options after the election in 2017