Machinations behind Thai military movements – atimes.com, October 6, 2011
…Apart from his family’s close relations with Thaksin, Prin was also allegedly one of three secret “war room” managers who, despite being on active duty, effectively ran and directed the pro-Thaksin Red Shirt protest operations in Bangkok during last year’s street violence, according to military insiders and Western diplomats. The other two were Lieutenant General Manat Paorik and General Pornchai Kranlert, both from Thaksin’s Class 10, according to the same sources…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament