- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military
Loy Kratong song
From Manager, November 22, 2010
The words are from a Loy Kratong song: The full moon night of the 12th month, the river bank is full with water, we male and female are together having fun with releasing the Kratong float
[This is the sort of message that could come from Red Shirt publications (if any of the poor-Thaksin groups believed in subtle messaging). Here, provincial people disadvantaged by flooding look longingly at Bangkok. Now that the PAD are fielding their own political party, they are increasing attacking the Democrats as vigorously as they do the Pheu Thai.]