- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
Loy Kratong song
From Manager, November 22, 2010
The words are from a Loy Kratong song: The full moon night of the 12th month, the river bank is full with water, we male and female are together having fun with releasing the Kratong float
[This is the sort of message that could come from Red Shirt publications (if any of the poor-Thaksin groups believed in subtle messaging). Here, provincial people disadvantaged by flooding look longingly at Bangkok. Now that the PAD are fielding their own political party, they are increasing attacking the Democrats as vigorously as they do the Pheu Thai.]