- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
Loy Kratong song
From Manager, November 22, 2010
The words are from a Loy Kratong song: The full moon night of the 12th month, the river bank is full with water, we male and female are together having fun with releasing the Kratong float
[This is the sort of message that could come from Red Shirt publications (if any of the poor-Thaksin groups believed in subtle messaging). Here, provincial people disadvantaged by flooding look longingly at Bangkok. Now that the PAD are fielding their own political party, they are increasing attacking the Democrats as vigorously as they do the Pheu Thai.]