Lower Burrell couple to go to Thailand to combat sex trade – McClatchy-Tribune Information Services, August 13, 2011
By fall, the Rev. Bill Samuels will exchange a Lower Burrell pulpit for the seamy streets of a Thailand city known worldwide for its sex trade…
When she cooperates, the pimp starts to send a little bit of money back to the village so her little brother can go to school. The pimp will then taunt with her with guilt, saying, “If you leave, he can’t go to school. Do you want that to happen?…”
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions