Low-income voters key in northeast Thailand – channelnewsasia.com, March 29, 2011
[Thanks to Marc T for pointing this out.]
…One of the voters, Ms Khanthong Sukkhee, said: “Now sugar is expensive, eggs are sold in kilo and rice is costly. Everything is expensive. The prime minister should make things better for people.
“The prime minister is good as he allows us to stay here. However, some goods are expensive. He should solve this problem so that people will give more respect to him…”
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in