Low-income voters key in northeast Thailand – channelnewsasia.com, March 29, 2011
[Thanks to Marc T for pointing this out.]
…One of the voters, Ms Khanthong Sukkhee, said: “Now sugar is expensive, eggs are sold in kilo and rice is costly. Everything is expensive. The prime minister should make things better for people.
“The prime minister is good as he allows us to stay here. However, some goods are expensive. He should solve this problem so that people will give more respect to him…”
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party