Low-income voters key in northeast Thailand – channelnewsasia.com, March 29, 2011
[Thanks to Marc T for pointing this out.]
…One of the voters, Ms Khanthong Sukkhee, said: “Now sugar is expensive, eggs are sold in kilo and rice is costly. Everything is expensive. The prime minister should make things better for people.
“The prime minister is good as he allows us to stay here. However, some goods are expensive. He should solve this problem so that people will give more respect to him…”
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter