Low-income voters key in northeast Thailand – channelnewsasia.com, March 29, 2011
[Thanks to Marc T for pointing this out.]
…One of the voters, Ms Khanthong Sukkhee, said: “Now sugar is expensive, eggs are sold in kilo and rice is costly. Everything is expensive. The prime minister should make things better for people.
“The prime minister is good as he allows us to stay here. However, some goods are expensive. He should solve this problem so that people will give more respect to him…”
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- The Hopewell Project