Low-income voters key in northeast Thailand – channelnewsasia.com, March 29, 2011
[Thanks to Marc T for pointing this out.]
…One of the voters, Ms Khanthong Sukkhee, said: “Now sugar is expensive, eggs are sold in kilo and rice is costly. Everything is expensive. The prime minister should make things better for people.
“The prime minister is good as he allows us to stay here. However, some goods are expensive. He should solve this problem so that people will give more respect to him…”
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit