They Said We Were Brainwashed – kalyakorn.com, October 21, 2016
…If you don’t understand the concept of how losing our beloved King could be so painful, at least, I believe, you would be able to understand the pain of losing someone you genuinely love and respect; Can you?
It’s not too difficult, is it?
Your life will carry on as usual, even when you don’t talk about us. But our lives… our lives have changed and our hearts brokened.
Let us grieve, let us mourn, and let us do what we want to do. Stop attacking us, at least not at this time of mourning. Be respectful to this great loss.
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work