They Said We Were Brainwashed – kalyakorn.com, October 21, 2016
…If you don’t understand the concept of how losing our beloved King could be so painful, at least, I believe, you would be able to understand the pain of losing someone you genuinely love and respect; Can you?
It’s not too difficult, is it?
Your life will carry on as usual, even when you don’t talk about us. But our lives… our lives have changed and our hearts brokened.
Let us grieve, let us mourn, and let us do what we want to do. Stop attacking us, at least not at this time of mourning. Be respectful to this great loss.
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous