From Manager, May 3, 2015
Blind man: Even if you torture me until I die, I still insist that I can’t sell at 80 baht… The cost is 100 baht… I prefer to die rather than receive a loss on selling.
On a lottery selling bag: Lottery 120 Baht
Caption: Forcing this man… torturing until he dies… you still can’t sell at 80 baht.
[Refer to the attempt of the junta government to solve the problem of alleged overpricing of the lottery. Like many of the issues of illegality that junta supporters hope the military can solve with its absolute power, the resolution of this problem plays into the hands of the Red Shirts who contend it is an example of the aristocrats hurting peasants.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?