‘Lost in Thailand’ director gets Weibo flack for somewhat casual clothing – shanghaiist.com, March 25, 2013
When Xu Zheng, director of China’s wildly successful Lost in Thailand, met Thai PM Yingluck Shinawatra he assumed a white oxford shirt, tucked in, would be fine. Xu thought wrong. Following a photo session between Xu and Thailand’s leader, Weibo lit up with criticisms about the director’s informal attire…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?