‘Lost in Thailand’ director gets Weibo flack for somewhat casual clothing – shanghaiist.com, March 25, 2013
When Xu Zheng, director of China’s wildly successful Lost in Thailand, met Thai PM Yingluck Shinawatra he assumed a white oxford shirt, tucked in, would be fine. Xu thought wrong. Following a photo session between Xu and Thailand’s leader, Weibo lit up with criticisms about the director’s informal attire…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter