‘Lost in Thailand’ director gets Weibo flack for somewhat casual clothing – shanghaiist.com, March 25, 2013
When Xu Zheng, director of China’s wildly successful Lost in Thailand, met Thai PM Yingluck Shinawatra he assumed a white oxford shirt, tucked in, would be fine. Xu thought wrong. Following a photo session between Xu and Thailand’s leader, Weibo lit up with criticisms about the director’s informal attire…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit