Looming suspicions over Dahal’s Bangkok visit – www.reviewnepal.com, May 17, 2011
The mysterious visit of the UCPN Maoist Chairman Pushpa Kamal Dahal to Bangkok has left various suspicions in Nepalese politics. Not only the Dahal’s party, Maoist, but also the coalition partners and other parties have been suspecting that his recent visit to Bangkok will not remain as he and his insider claims…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?