Looking at the Long Term – Thailand Outlook Channel, March 22, 2011
Risk factors affecting Thailand, at a glance, don’t seem any different from its fellow Asian neighbors or other countries around the world. Whether its the allied offensive in Libya or the catastrophic disaster in Japan, it’s easy to say that Thailand is in no more danger from major events around the world than the next country…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing