Lockheed Martin WindTracer Selected for Thailand International Airport Wind Shear Alerting System – sacbee.com, March 5, 2012
The Thai Meteorological Department (TMD) will install a Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] WindTracer® Doppler lidar system at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport as part of its Integrated Windshear Alerting System. Suvarnabhumi is the sixth busiest airport in Asia, having handled 47.9 million passengers in 2011…
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Red Protests – May 25-26, 2010
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Black May