Lloyd’s Analyzes Repercussions of Thai Flood Losses a Year Later – insurancejournal.com, October 3, 2012
…The economic cost of the floods has reached $45.7 billion, according to the World Bank. “For insurance and reinsurance companies, the total claims tally – much of it from business interruption and contingent business interruption – came to an estimated $12 billion, according to figures from Swiss Re. Lloyd’s share of this was $2.2 billion…”
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist