Living with the Tiger follows a couple of the orphans over 3 years and highlights the difficulties they face re-integrating back into society. There are some moving scenes when they are re-united with extended family members who once abandoned them to die at a hospice. It is set in the context of their preparations for an ambitious performance in an opera…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military