From an image circulated on social media: Live self-sufficient lives and avoid U.S.-made goods
[Refer to an anti-US campaign in response to the US’s action on trying to intervene Thai political situation.
More on this: Remembering U.S. Ambassador Kristie Kenney
More on this: U.S. diplomatic drift and Thailand]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey
- Run to oust Prayuth