From Arun, August 16, 2013
Top right: Pol.Maj.Gen. Pisit Pao-in, director of the Technology Crime Suppression Division
[Reference is to Pol.Maj.Gen. Pisit’s announcement stating that his organization will monitor messages sent via LINE Application claiming that the action is necessary for national security. The characters are the application’s “stickers” that are sent from user to user.]
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site