From Arun, August 16, 2013
Top right: Pol.Maj.Gen. Pisit Pao-in, director of the Technology Crime Suppression Division
[Reference is to Pol.Maj.Gen. Pisit's announcement stating that his organization will monitor messages sent via LINE Application claiming that the action is necessary for national security. The characters are the application's "stickers" that are sent from user to user.]
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Thailand’s “Iron Lady” pressured to leave key post after exposing government corruption
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?