From Arun, August 16, 2013
Top right: Pol.Maj.Gen. Pisit Pao-in, director of the Technology Crime Suppression Division
[Reference is to Pol.Maj.Gen. Pisit’s announcement stating that his organization will monitor messages sent via LINE Application claiming that the action is necessary for national security. The characters are the application’s “stickers” that are sent from user to user.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament