From Arun, August 16, 2013
Top right: Pol.Maj.Gen. Pisit Pao-in, director of the Technology Crime Suppression Division
[Reference is to Pol.Maj.Gen. Pisit’s announcement stating that his organization will monitor messages sent via LINE Application claiming that the action is necessary for national security. The characters are the application’s “stickers” that are sent from user to user.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- Don’t “reform” the police
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail