From Arun, August 16, 2013
Top right: Pol.Maj.Gen. Pisit Pao-in, director of the Technology Crime Suppression Division
[Reference is to Pol.Maj.Gen. Pisit’s announcement stating that his organization will monitor messages sent via LINE Application claiming that the action is necessary for national security. The characters are the application’s “stickers” that are sent from user to user.]
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Should Obama be involved with the Dhammachayo case?