From Thairath, February 21, 2014
Cartoon title: Likae on “Double Standard” from the Pheu Thai band [‘Likae’ is a Thai traditional theatrical performance for laymen.]
Left: …Will sue the EC [Election Committee] for being too slow in organizing the election…
Right: …and will sue the NACC [the Office of Anti-corruption Commission] for being too quick in filing a lawsuit against PM for cheating the rice farmers.
[Reference is to the NACC that gave notice to the Caretaker Prime Minister, Yingluck Shinawtra that she was to be charged for rice pledging scheme corruption. Critics charged the NACC of being to quick to investigate and charge the PM.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?