Lido Theatre to be razed for new retail area – Bangkok Post, March 15, 2012
[Thanks to Don for pointing this out.]
Chulalongkorn University will spend 1.8 billion baht to develop a new shopping mall on the plot that now houses Lido Theatre in Siam Square in 2014 after spending the same amount to construct Siam Square One nearby.
…”In our master plan, we want to gradually undertake a facelift for all of Siam Square but we cannot do so at once as the existing tenants will face difficulties,” he said…
- Road to Victory is Red
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- Three Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Leaders Accepted the Offer of Dissolution and Announced an End to their Rally
- Thaksin nominee who held his funds to keep them from being confiscated on trail for defrauding the former PM
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand