Lido Theatre to be razed for new retail area – Bangkok Post, March 15, 2012
[Thanks to Don for pointing this out.]
Chulalongkorn University will spend 1.8 billion baht to develop a new shopping mall on the plot that now houses Lido Theatre in Siam Square in 2014 after spending the same amount to construct Siam Square One nearby.
…”In our master plan, we want to gradually undertake a facelift for all of Siam Square but we cannot do so at once as the existing tenants will face difficulties,” he said…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies