From Komchadluek, April 26, 2013
Former PM Thaksin Shinawatra: Let’s say we’re doing it for democracy–not for me. Understand!!
Parrot: Do it for democracy.
[The moves by the Yingluck’s government and the Red Shirt to oppose the Constitution Court have been criticized as being for Thaksin’s benefit rather than promoting democracy in the country.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue