From Komchadluek, April 26, 2013
Former PM Thaksin Shinawatra: Let’s say we’re doing it for democracy–not for me. Understand!!
Parrot: Do it for democracy.
[The moves by the Yingluck’s government and the Red Shirt to oppose the Constitution Court have been criticized as being for Thaksin’s benefit rather than promoting democracy in the country.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018