From Komchadluek, April 26, 2013
Former PM Thaksin Shinawatra: Let’s say we’re doing it for democracy–not for me. Understand!!
Parrot: Do it for democracy.
[The moves by the Yingluck’s government and the Red Shirt to oppose the Constitution Court have been criticized as being for Thaksin’s benefit rather than promoting democracy in the country.]
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Jatuporn’s back
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred