From Komchadleuk, May 17, 2013
Thaksin: O.K. Let’s put up the electric pole in Don Muang for people to choose like we did at the Bangkok gubernatorial election!!!
[Refers to the coming by-election in Don Muang district to replace Pheu Thai’s candidate Karun Hosakul who was disqualified. During the Bangkok governor election earlier this year, Thaksin boasted he could even run an electric pole in the election and beat the Democrats. However the Democrats handily won. This makes fun of Thaksin’s boast by saying he might try the tact in the Don Muang by-election.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?