From Manager, June 27, 2019
Top: Current ASEAN
Bottom: This is what Thanathorn wants it to be
[Refers to the Future Forward Party’s leader Thanathorn expressing his opinion on the eve of the ASEAN Summit hosted in Thailand by calling on ASEAN to end its norm of non-intervention in the affairs of member nations.
This is clearly a message from Thanathorn going out to many powerful Western nations who have long chaffed by not being able to unite ASEAN in sanctioning governments that fall short of international standards on human rights and democracy. It has frustrated the West when countries like Myanmar and Cambodia were not sanctioned by ASEAN for their human rights abuses.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey