From Manager, June 27, 2019
Top: Current ASEAN
Bottom: This is what Thanathorn wants it to be
[Refers to the Future Forward Party’s leader Thanathorn expressing his opinion on the eve of the ASEAN Summit hosted in Thailand by calling on ASEAN to end its norm of non-intervention in the affairs of member nations.
This is clearly a message from Thanathorn going out to many powerful Western nations who have long chaffed by not being able to unite ASEAN in sanctioning governments that fall short of international standards on human rights and democracy. It has frustrated the West when countries like Myanmar and Cambodia were not sanctioned by ASEAN for their human rights abuses.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck