[This cartoon mocks the actions of Dhammakaya monks as they tried to prevent the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) from arresting their abbot. The sect (and Buddhism in general) teaches serene patience with the world as a virtue and this cartoonist contrasts this with the furious actions of the monks in resisting the police instead contending the police are the patient ones.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions