Lesbian Chic: Gay women in Thailand gradually push boundaries, find space for their lifestyle – AP, April 27, 2011
…”A decade ago, you would never have seen a movie about lesbians in Thailand. I would never have imagined a Tomboy singer,” said 24-year-old Sarunkorn Choksiripureenont, a drummer in an all-lesbian band. “It’s becoming fashionable now. You see lesbians everywhere.”
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- The outrageous denial
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions