Lesbian Chic: Gay women in Thailand gradually push boundaries, find space for their lifestyle – AP, April 27, 2011
…”A decade ago, you would never have seen a movie about lesbians in Thailand. I would never have imagined a Tomboy singer,” said 24-year-old Sarunkorn Choksiripureenont, a drummer in an all-lesbian band. “It’s becoming fashionable now. You see lesbians everywhere.”
- The real reason people are poor
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?