From Komchaluek, June 24, 2015
On the wall: Casino
[Police Chief Pol Gen Somyot Pumpunmuang (pictured) proposed the idea of legalizing casinos. However, his idea has been criticized and opposed by the public as well as the government.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections