Legal slip saved Nuling from two-year term – Bangkok Psot, September 21, 2015
…Pavinee, who serves as a lawyer at Thai Lawyers for Human Rights (TLHR), explained that the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO)’s order No. 3/2014 requesting Nuling to report himself did not stipulate any penalty would be imposed if those whose names were on the list violated the order…
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019