The sign reads: An alternative in politics with the heart for the people – A collection of ideology from academicians/businessmen/handicapped/those left behind/elderly to reduce gaps – Increase wage rate for 8,000 tambons equally – Allocating land for earning a living for the family of handicapped/outreached/elderly – Allocating budget for earning a living for family of handicapped/outreached/elderly – Credit loan for family of handicapped/outreached/elderly – The Palung Sungkom Thai Party. [A video of the candidate is here.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example