Lecturers protest against alleged military intimidation on campus – Thai PBS, November 22, 2015
…He disclosed that earlier on October 31 the lecturer’s group issued a statement protesting against alleged military intimidation of free expressions on campus and alleged interference in university affairs. But, however, some of the lecturers were arrested and charged by the police of illegal assembly in defiance of the order of the National Council for Peace and Order.
…“Closing the eyes and ears of the people through intimidation or unjust powers will only lead to further conflicts,” he said.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter