Lecturers protest against alleged military intimidation on campus – Thai PBS, November 22, 2015
…He disclosed that earlier on October 31 the lecturer’s group issued a statement protesting against alleged military intimidation of free expressions on campus and alleged interference in university affairs. But, however, some of the lecturers were arrested and charged by the police of illegal assembly in defiance of the order of the National Council for Peace and Order.
…“Closing the eyes and ears of the people through intimidation or unjust powers will only lead to further conflicts,” he said.
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Politicians need to poo
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians