Lecturers protest against alleged military intimidation on campus – Thai PBS, November 22, 2015
…He disclosed that earlier on October 31 the lecturer’s group issued a statement protesting against alleged military intimidation of free expressions on campus and alleged interference in university affairs. But, however, some of the lecturers were arrested and charged by the police of illegal assembly in defiance of the order of the National Council for Peace and Order.
…“Closing the eyes and ears of the people through intimidation or unjust powers will only lead to further conflicts,” he said.
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!