Lecturers protest against alleged military intimidation on campus – Thai PBS, November 22, 2015
…He disclosed that earlier on October 31 the lecturer’s group issued a statement protesting against alleged military intimidation of free expressions on campus and alleged interference in university affairs. But, however, some of the lecturers were arrested and charged by the police of illegal assembly in defiance of the order of the National Council for Peace and Order.
…“Closing the eyes and ears of the people through intimidation or unjust powers will only lead to further conflicts,” he said.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit