Leave it to the plankers – try ‘pubpeab’ – Bangkok Post, June 19, 2011
…Pubpeab is a traditional way of sitting mostly used in formal settings or to pay respect to elders, monks or Buddha images. The campaign slogan posted on the page is: “Have you pubpeabed today? It’s not dangerous, it’s Thai beauty. Your superiors will love you!…”
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions