Lawyer Robert Amsterdam Responds to Arrest Threats from Democrat Party of Thailand – PRweb, October 14, 2011
…”It is very disappointing that instead of open, civil debate, members of the Democrat Party prefer to threaten jail,” said Mr. Amsterdam. “In the past we have exhaustively shown that Mr. Watchara’s allegations are groundless, and this inappropriate abuse of the law to protect himself and his party from accountability is gravely offensive…”
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament
- New Year’s Cartoons: It Will Continue