Lawyer Robert Amsterdam Responds to Arrest Threats from Democrat Party of Thailand – PRweb, October 14, 2011
…”It is very disappointing that instead of open, civil debate, members of the Democrat Party prefer to threaten jail,” said Mr. Amsterdam. “In the past we have exhaustively shown that Mr. Watchara’s allegations are groundless, and this inappropriate abuse of the law to protect himself and his party from accountability is gravely offensive…”
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists