Lawyer Robert Amsterdam Responds to Arrest Threats from Democrat Party of Thailand – PRweb, October 14, 2011
…”It is very disappointing that instead of open, civil debate, members of the Democrat Party prefer to threaten jail,” said Mr. Amsterdam. “In the past we have exhaustively shown that Mr. Watchara’s allegations are groundless, and this inappropriate abuse of the law to protect himself and his party from accountability is gravely offensive…”
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions