Lawyer for Thailand’s Red Shirts Denounces Report on 2010 Violence – PRNewswire, September 18, 2012
…According to Mr. Amsterdam, the TRC report cannot be taken seriously given that it fails to address the unlawful nature of the military coup that unseated the democratically elected government of Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra in 2006, which is a core grievance of Thailand’s pro-democracy protest movement. Instead, says Mr. Amsterdam, the TRC blames Thaksin for the coup, much like the Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thaugsuban has blamed protesters for “running into the bullets…”
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example