From Thairath, March 6, 2015
Left: I think you don’t need to investigate the donation. I confirm that…
Middle: Dhammachayo: Every baht of donation is clean money.
A police: What can make us believe that?
Right: This money has already been laundered. Therefore, it can be clean naja.
[Refers to the rumours that Wat Dhammakaya is a place for massive money-laundering.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear