Latest Blow For Thailand: No Longer World’s Tastiest Rice – WSJ, October 28, 2011
…But the winner this year was Myanmar’s pearl paw san variety – giving yet another reason for this Southeast Asian country to celebrate after a recent release of political prisoners and other signs of a reforming government…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter