Latest Blow For Thailand: No Longer World’s Tastiest Rice – WSJ, October 28, 2011
…But the winner this year was Myanmar’s pearl paw san variety – giving yet another reason for this Southeast Asian country to celebrate after a recent release of political prisoners and other signs of a reforming government…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?