From Manager, May 29, 2019
PM Prayuth: Tomorrow, I will send my matchmaker to send a tray of gifts to you.
Caption: Almost about to give birth, and only then just making a marriage proposal.
[Refers the attempt of the pro-junta party Palang Pracharath to form a coalition government. Only a few days before the voting for PM, the Palang Pracharath party’s representatives visited the kingmaker parties–the Bhumjaithai Party led by Anuthin [here depicted as pregnant] and the Democrat Party to invite them to join their coalition government and vote for PM Prayuth to remain PM. The ridicules the venal, last-minute negotiation between the coalition partners in the last minutes before voting.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work