From Manager, May 29, 2019
PM Prayuth: Tomorrow, I will send my matchmaker to send a tray of gifts to you.
Caption: Almost about to give birth, and only then just making a marriage proposal.
[Refers the attempt of the pro-junta party Palang Pracharath to form a coalition government. Only a few days before the voting for PM, the Palang Pracharath party’s representatives visited the kingmaker parties–the Bhumjaithai Party led by Anuthin (here depicted as pregnant) and the Democrat Party to invite them to join their coalition government and vote for PM Prayuth to remain PM. The ridicules the venal, last-minute negotiation between the coalition partners in the last minutes before voting.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out