The sign reads: MP. Thana Chiravinij [Thana Chiravinij is a Democrat Party’s Bangkok MP.]
Sithiwat Chiravinij (Personal expert of MP. Thana Chiravinij) and City Councilors invite the Din Daeng brothers and sisters to listen to facts and progress on land expropriation under the Orange-Line Electric Train on Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 16:00 at the auditorium of the Kunnathiruttharam Witthayakhom School.
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished