Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport? – theage.com.au, June 13, 2013
[Thanks to Danny for pointing this out.]
…Most of the players, except the All Blacks and ladyboys, have experience in regular polo, though one player says it doesn’t help much. Being on the back of an elephant puts the player much further away from the ground and the length and weight of the mallet also makes it quite difficult to give the ball a decent knock…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!