Turnabout is foreplay – Bangkok Post, December 30, 2012
…”The women were really aggressive. But that goes to show how women have been overlooked for so long.”
There were some physical fights between women competing to lavish attention on certain models, she said, and arguments between ladies and their jealous boyfriends.
There was also some mild harassment of the models and sexual propositioning.
”The women were difficult to handle even for our security team,” she said. ”They were completely outnumbered…”
- The Hopewell Project
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thailand’s government acknowledges $4.4B loss from controversial rice price support scheme
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- Secret footage reveals brutal conditions of Rohingyas in Thai refugee center
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- If you want it back… then take it