From Manager, December 9, 2013
Word on the wall reads: Lose
[Man standing is Suthep Thuagsuban, leader of the anti-government protesters]
Suthep: How is it read?
Thaksin: L… O… S… E It reads……….
Caption: Maew is being forced to read the word he doesn’t know how to spell
[‘Maew’ is nickname of Thaksin Shinawatra. Thaksin once said that he did not know how to spell the word ‘lose’ in terms of politics.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash