From Manager, December 9, 2013
Word on the wall reads: Lose
[Man standing is Suthep Thuagsuban, leader of the anti-government protesters]
Suthep: How is it read?
Thaksin: L… O… S… E It reads……….
Caption: Maew is being forced to read the word he doesn’t know how to spell
[‘Maew’ is nickname of Thaksin Shinawatra. Thaksin once said that he did not know how to spell the word ‘lose’ in terms of politics.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example