From Manager, December 9, 2013
Word on the wall reads: Lose
[Man standing is Suthep Thuagsuban, leader of the anti-government protesters]
Suthep: How is it read?
Thaksin: L… O… S… E It reads……….
Caption: Maew is being forced to read the word he doesn’t know how to spell
[‘Maew’ is nickname of Thaksin Shinawatra. Thaksin once said that he did not know how to spell the word ‘lose’ in terms of politics.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018