Kunming to South East Asia – 7000 km by bicycle – January 26, 2011
Bob writes: My friends (you remember the Chinese guy hiking the Yunnan Railroad to Vietnam) have begun an 80 day journey by bicycle from Kunming to Singapore. One of the group is an Austrian and has a daily blog. I give you the link for today as they have just entered Laos.
You can follow along over the weeks ahead to see their progress. At some point they will visit Bangkok… There are 6 in the group (lost one already due to an accident). This is ostensibly a cultural tour to promote friendship between China and Southeast Asian countries. One of the team is an American named Jesse so they have English capability. Best Regards as you follow the daily adventures.
- Nine Years Ago: Thaksin Allies Try to Take Over Matichon & the Bangkok Post
- 1976: A Nightmare of Lynching and Burning
1976 ฝันร้ายของการลงประชาทัณฑ์ และ เผาทั้งเป็น
- 10 Years Ago: The Tak Bai Incident
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Eight Years Ago Today: The Night of the Coup
วันนี้เมื่อ 8 ปีที่แล้ว : คืนวันรัฐประหาร
- Eight Years Ago: Editorial cartoons from before the 2006 coup
- October 14, 1973
- Stocks of “Well-known Families” Rising
- Eight Years Ago Today: Thaksin Attempts to Declare a State of Emergency
วันนี้เมื่อ 8 ปีที่แล้ว : ทักษิณประกาศภาวะฉุกเฉิน
- Imposing a curfew is really not democratic