Kunming to South East Asia – 7000 km by bicycle – January 26, 2011
Bob writes: My friends (you remember the Chinese guy hiking the Yunnan Railroad to Vietnam) have begun an 80 day journey by bicycle from Kunming to Singapore. One of the group is an Austrian and has a daily blog. I give you the link for today as they have just entered Laos.
You can follow along over the weeks ahead to see their progress. At some point they will visit Bangkok… There are 6 in the group (lost one already due to an accident). This is ostensibly a cultural tour to promote friendship between China and Southeast Asian countries. One of the team is an American named Jesse so they have English capability. Best Regards as you follow the daily adventures.
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- One of the world’s “most lethal terrorists” captured north of Bangkok
- Thai girls
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The Junta Promises
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- A Win-Win-Win Proposition for Thaksin
- Thaksin’s Temple: Dhammakaya
- Bangkok Trams (1894-1968) Main Page