Krungthai Bank resists
From Manager, February 4, 2014
Sign on the wall: Krung Thai Bank
The Bird: Ai Tong is coming to pester about borrowing again!!!
Caption: The Bird of Paradise is damned.
[This shows the symbol of Krung Thai Bank, called Wayipak in Thai, hiding behind the wall. Usually the bird is in the circle on the wall.
“Tong” is nickname of the Caretaker Finance Minister Kittirat na Ranong. The caretaker government has been desperately attempting to secure loans from banks to pay rice farmers in the rice pledging scheme. Thai banks, however, seem to have adopted a united front in resisting government pressure to make loan.]
- The real reason people are poor
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?