Krungthai Bank resists
From Manager, February 4, 2014
Sign on the wall: Krung Thai Bank
The Bird: Ai Tong is coming to pester about borrowing again!!!
Caption: The Bird of Paradise is damned.
[This shows the symbol of Krung Thai Bank, called Wayipak in Thai, hiding behind the wall. Usually the bird is in the circle on the wall.
“Tong” is nickname of the Caretaker Finance Minister Kittirat na Ranong. The caretaker government has been desperately attempting to secure loans from banks to pay rice farmers in the rice pledging scheme. Thai banks, however, seem to have adopted a united front in resisting government pressure to make loan.]
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets
- Suan Dusit Poll: Using Article 44