Thai tourists surge on ‘hallyu’ boom – koreatimes.co.kr, December 6, 2011
…“K-pop groups are enormously popular among Thai youths. Additionally, “Hello Strangers” and other recent Thai movies filmed on Nami Island along with the traditional popular tourist spots here have been a big hit among Thai moviegoers, further encouraging more people to come here.”
Park said the majority of Thai tourists are women in their 20s and 30s, adding their shopping patterns are identical to that of the Chinese visitors…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous