Kiwi’s death raises fears of Thailand violence – nzherald.co.nz, August 21, 2012
[Good example of how NZ and Australian media hype negative incidents in Thailand…]
…he found it quite difficult to avoid aggressive people in Thailand…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter